Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Laura



Today is Laura's 30th birthday. I can't believe she is 30. Where does the time go? Jan and I are so proud of Laura and thankful for the wonderful daughter, sister, Mom, wife, and friend that she is to all us. She is one very special young lady.

Laura's testimony this past year has been a blessing to thousands who have watched her walk through some very difficult days with Lindsay's sickness and homegoing, along with the miscarriage. In the midst of the pain and suffering, Laura has demonstrated her condfidence and trust in the Lord.

Laura Ruth, "we love you a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck, and a barel and a heap and a talkin' in our sleep about you!" From all of us -- Happy 30th Birthday!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God bless you!!

Bunches of love and hugs
Miriam :)

GarretJulie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Love,
Julie, Garrett
Emma and Ethan

GrannyApple said...

Wow, 30 years, that makes me pretty old. Where does the time go as Dad said. I am running through the video tape in my head remembering all the events of the day you were born. No ultrasounds back then so we didn't know who you would be. How blessed and thankful I am that you are not only my daughter but my best friend. There is a plaque on our wall that reads, "There is no greater joy than to know that my children walk with the Lord." As dad said, I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter, wife, mommy and best friend. I love you.
Happy 30th Birthday,
Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ra-ra. Thinking of you & praying for you today as well. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day. May the Lord continue to bless you & use you in the years to come.
Love,
Brian,Donna, Jesslyn, Julia, Joel & Jeremy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday and god bless you ruth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Amy Goodwin~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birth Day I admire you so very very much.

Anonymous said...

Happly Birthday Laura.

No way 30!! Makes me feel old...... until I think of your dad!!!

Paul W.

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura...may God give you a wonderful blessed year...I continue to pray for all of you...Happy Birthday...Melanie Vara

Angie's blog said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!!