Thursday, June 11, 2009

Here's The Scoop And Prayers Needed

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment which went well. Today I am going for an ultrasound at 10:15 to check the amniotic fluid around the baby. Then when that is done I will head over to the hospital for a stress test. If I don't go into labor on my own this weekend they will induce me on Monday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 7:00 a.m. The doctor said that I can go to the walk on Sunday which I am thankful for. Please keep us in your prayers today as we have these test done. Please know that the doctor isn't having these test done because there is something wrong. I am almost a week from my due date and this is all normal.

To top all of this stressful stuff going on, my parents left at 3:30 a.m. this morning to head NH. I just got an email that they are broken down on 84 in Waterbury, CT :). They are waiting for AAA to arrive to get them to a mechanic. I just talked with them and they are on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck. Please pray that it will be any easy fix and that it won't cost them a lot of money.

I will update later today when we know more news on baby and my parents. I have been reminded this morning that God is in control. It seems like we are getting hit from every which way right now. But I know that He is going to bring us through what ever comes our way today. Pray for peace for our family, safety for the baby, every one's stress level.

Thanks for holding us up in prayer today!!