Thursday, July 10, 2008

She's In His Hands

She's In His Hands

A good friend sent me this picture today. I couldn't help but think of Lindsay when I saw the picture. It made me miss her so much, but what a wonderful
reminder that she is in the arms of our Savior.
I could help but think of Fanny Crosby's hymn, SAFE IN THE ARMS OF JESUS

Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe on His gentle breast;
There by His love o’ershaded,
Sweetly my soul shall rest.
Hark! ’tis the voice of angels
Borne in a song to me,
Over the fields of glory,
Over the jasper sea.

Refrain:
Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe on His gentle breast;
There by His love o’ershaded,
Sweetly my soul shall rest.
Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe from corroding care,
Safe from the world’s temptations;
Sin cannot harm me there.
Free from the blight of sorrow,
Free from my doubts and fears;
Only a few more trials,
Only a few more tears!
Jesus, my heart’s dear Refuge,
Jesus has died for me;
Firm on the Rock of Ages
Ever my trust shall be.
Here let me wait with patience,
Wait till the night is o’er;
Wait till I see the morning
Break on the golden shore.
Lindsay, we love you and miss you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just want all of you to know that you are still on my heart and mind with prayers lifted up as you learn to live with an empty space that can never be filled until heaven. What a glorious day that will be. It's amazing to me how this beautiful little girl has stolen the hearts of so many who never knew her. It feels in a way as though I know all of you. I suppose in a way, I do - we're all one big family in Jesus. GOD bless. Know that we all still care about all of you. Love,
Carol Budd
Lakes Chapel, Medford, NJ

GrannyApple said...

Lindsay, I know you are safe in the arms of Jesus and He is holding you there, but I still miss you tons.
Love you with all my heart,
Granny

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with Carol Budd's post. Lindsay stole all of our hearts and still continues to teach us how to lean and seek Jesus in all things.

Know that all of you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs and prayers!
Lisa Sheldon

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture! Thank you.
This little girl that so many of us never even met, continues to be a blessing.

Thank you to the Welte/Groen families for allowing us all to be a part of their lives as well as Lindsay's. There is a great big family around the world that will someday meet up with Lindsay and each other. That is so neat!!

Love you all.
Love, hugs & prayers,
Miriam

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. We know Lindsay that you are so safe and so protected. Even though we miss you so much we know that you are happy and safe in Jesus' arms.
Love you and miss you.
Aunt Jeanne

GarretJulie said...

This is so true!!! Lindsay~ we had such a good time when we came to your house, but we missed you VERY MUCH!! I wish you could have been there to play with the kids. Emma slept in your room and every time I was up there I just walked passed your bed and wished you were here! I love you and know that you ARE safe in Jesus' arms but we still miss you so much.
I love you, Aunt Julie