Monday, August 31, 2009

Coming Soon


I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time. I will try and write something in the next day or to. I just wanted to let you all know that we are doing good and enjoying our newest family member. Between feeding Case, changing his diapers and all the other motherly things through out the day I haven't been good about keeping up my thoughts. I will get this updated very soon I promise. We hope you all have had a great summer with your families. Thanks for continuing to check Lindsay's blog and for praying for our family.

The picture I posted is an oil painting that Judy Dickinson painted for us. We have it hanging in our bedroom.

4 comments:

GarretJulie said...

I love this painting. It is great. Looks like I could just reach out and pick her up and she would come to me! I long for a bear hug from her!
Love ya
Julie

GrannyApple said...

I so love this painting. Like Julie, it makes me want to scoop her up and give her a big hug. For now I will rely on asking Jesus to give her one for me until I get there.

The B Family said...

What a beautiful painting of your beautiful baby girl! That is so very special!!! I know it must bring you so much joy to look at her and see the happiness in her eyes!
You remain in my prayers, friend. Thank you for taking a moment to update us! I totally understand the feeding, diapering & constant mothering that you are doing...and am, too, so very thankful!
Love you~ Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update. Being Mom does keep you busy...a good kind of busy! :)
Thanks for sharing painting. It is beautiful.

Love, hugs & prayers,
Miriam